SPECIAL NEEDS MINISTRY
Pure Hearts is a ministry to families with children who have special needs from birth to age 18. Whether those needs are emotional, mental, neurological, or physical, Pure Hearts is willing to assist your family through the following ways:
- To teach children the Gospel of Jesus Christ on their level, not babysit them.
- To inspire in these children a hunger for God and a passion to serve Him.
- To support siblings of children with special needs.
- To equip the Mars Hill congregation to minister to these families.
- To offer a “Friend” to assist your child during Sunday School, transition times, and/or worship service.
If you would like to visit Mars Hill Baptist or are considering us for your church home, please contact the church office in advance of your visit, so that we may make arrangements to assist you as early as possible in your visit.